- First Floor Flat
- Available 15TH February 2024
- One Bedroom Flat
- Close to Harrow Town Centre and Harrow on the Hill Station
- Spacious Living Room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Double Bedroom
- Allocated Parking at the rear
- Immediate vicinity for local shops
- Opposite Harrow Recreation Ground
AVAILABLE 15TH FEBRUARY 2024
This is a First Floor one bedroom purpose built flat located just on the outskirts of Harrow's Town Centre and really convenient for access to Harrow on the Hill Metropolitan and Main Line Station
This lovely spacious flat features a bright and spacious living space, a modern fitted kitchen with all usual appliances provided and a good size double bedroom. Allocated parking is provided for one car at the rear.
Whilst really convenient for Harrow Town Centre, the property is also in the immediate vicinity of local shops and convenience stores, restaurants and bars and is just over the road from Harrow Recreation Ground
Modern Fitted Kitchen with appliances
Gas Central Heating
If you would like to proceed to rent a property through Colin Dean Residential, our easy 5 step reservation process is as follows
1. There are No Admin Fees to pay...only a prepayment of one weeks rent as a "Holding Fee".
2. You will sign a binding reservation form electronically confirming you agree to our terms of arranging this letting. We will provide you with a Draft Tenancy Agreement, the Energy Performance Certificate, the Gas Safety Inspection Certificate (if any) and the Government's guide on "How To Rent". Please read these carefully before you make a commitment.
3. Once signed and reserved you will be invited to by our referencing partners The Lettings Hub to complete a reference application for each of the proposed tenants of the property
4. IMPORTANT: You need to complete the referencing process within 10 days of reserving the property. If you delay or fail the referencing process or choose not to proceed your application will be cancelled and your "Holding Fee" will be retained to cover our abortive costs.
5. If your references are acceptable you will be invited to pay the first months rent and the full deposit (or arrange a Deposit Replacement Contract) and to sign your tenancy agreement to commit to this property, no later than 15 days after reserving the property. This is known as your "Deadline for Agreement".
Please note that if you do rent a property through Colin Dean Residential you may be charged fees in the following circumstances:
1. To reserve the property you will be required to pay a Holding Deposit of One Weeks rent whilst references checks are completed
2. When you move into the property you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent
3. If you are late in paying your rent you may be charged interest on the rent outstanding if it is owed for more than 14 days. The rate of interest is 3% over the Bank of England base rate.
4. If you request to change some terms in your tenancy agreement we may charge you £50.00 to assist with this (or if more complicated sometimes a higher "reasonable amount" may be charged)
5. If you lose your keys or other security device you may be charged to replace this or the locks at a reasonable charge incurred by the landlord
6. If you want to leave the tenancy early you may be charged the remaining rent for the period of the tenancy contract and/ or fees for arranging the re-letting of the property.
Security Deposit. We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)(www.tenancydepositscheme.com) and your deposit (equivalent to 5 weeks rent) will be protected by us in accordance with the rules of this scheme.
Zero Deposit Guarantee. You may be able to buy a Zero Deposit Guarantee (www.zerodeposit.com) costing the equivalent of one weeks rent instead of putting up a traditional deposit of 5 weeks rent. This Guarantee assures the landlord that if you do not pay all your rent and/or leave the property in poor conditon and you refuse to pay to make good, Zero Deposit will settle the claim and pursue you for the costs involved.
Inventory Procedure. A professional Inventory to prove the condition of the property at commencement of the Tenancy, and a professional Check Out report when you move out of the property will be prepared at the Landlord's expense.
Contents Insurance for your protection. It is strongly recommended that you take out a Contents Insurance policy to protect you for theft, fire and flood damage to your posessions and also to include cover if you accidentally damage the Landlords possession. We are delighted to recommend our preferred supplier Lettings Hub ( 0345 2410 768 or www.lettingshub.co.uk) who would love to provide a quotation.
Please Note: We accept payment by all major Debit Cards or payments direct to our Bank Account. Unfortunately we are not able to accept payments by Cash or Credit Card.
Colin Dean Residential Limited are licensed members of ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a redress scheme run by The Property Ombudsmen Scheme (TPOS) www.tpos.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a Client Money Protection Scheme operated by ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk