- Attractive and Spacious Victorian Semi
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Good Size Living and Dining Space
- Large Fully Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Separate Utility / WC
- Convenient First Floor Study Area
- Top Floor Master Bedroom Suite
- 3 Further Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Lovely views to rear over Parkland
- Rear Garden backing onto Parkland (with access)
- 0.75 mile to Harrow Town Centre
AVAILABLE END JUNE 2019
This is a beautiful Victorian semi detached family home that offers lots of accommodation in excellent condition throughout with many attractive and character features, all located within 0.75 mile of the Town Centre and Harrow on the Hill Metropolitan and Main Line station.
This is a brilliant property with 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a First Floor Study, a large Living Dining Room as well as a superb fully fitted kitchen breakfast room which opens up onto a paved patio area (with Built in BBQ) and a delightful garden which then backs onto Harrow Recreation ground.
The property is heated by Gas Central Heating and most of the windows are double glazed. Downstairs there is also a useful Utility Room with a WC. To the front of the property there is off street parking for your car.
Living Room and Dining Room
Large Fully Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
Utility / WC
First Floor Study
Top Floor Master Bedroom suite with Ensuite shower room
3 further Double Bedrooms
Off Road Parking
Beautiful Rear Garden backing onto the park
If you would like to proceed with a property to rent through Colin Dean Residential, our reservation process is as follows
1. A Holding Deposit of 1 week's rent is payable to reserve this property
2. There are no administration fees or referencing fees payable for arranging this tenancy
3. The holding deposit will be treated as a prepayment towards the first month's rent due if the tenancy proceeds.
4. In the event that you fail referencing, delay the referencing process or decide not to proceed with the tenancy this holding fee will be retained and your application cancelled
5. The referencing process must be completed within 10 days of reservation. If this is delayed by you then the holding deposit that you have paid maybe be retained to cover our abortive costs
6. If your references are acceptable to the Landlord you will be invited to pay the full deposit and first months rent and sign your tenancy agreement to commit to this property no later than 15 days after reserving the property. This is known as the Deadline for Agreement.
Please refer to our Tenants Terms document for full reservation details.
Please note that if you do rent a property through Colin Dean Residential you may be charged fees in the following circumstances:
1. You will be required to pay a Holding Deposit of One Weeks rent to hold the property whilst references checks are carried out
2. When you move into the property you will be required to pay a deposit of no more than 5 weeks rent (or 6 weeks if the annual rental value is in excess of £50,000)
3. If you are late in paying your rent you may be charged interest on the rent outstanding if it is owed for more than 14 days at a rate of 3% over the Bank of England base rate
4. If you request to change some terms in your tenancy agreement we may charge you £50.00 (or if more complicated sometimes a higher "reasonable amount" may be charged)
5. If you lose your keys or other security device you may be charged to replace this or the locks at a reasonable charge incurred by the landlord
6. If you leave or request to leave the tenancy early you may be charged fees for re-letting and outstanding rent owed to the Landlord
Security Deposit protected by TDS
We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)(www.tenancydepositscheme.com) and your deposit will be protected by Colin Dean Residential in accordance with the rules of this scheme.
Your Landlord will pay for the cost of a professional Inventory for your protection and to prove the condition of the property at commencement of the Tenancy, and for a professional Check out report when you move out of the property.
Contents Insurance for your protection
It is strongly recommended that you have a Contents Insurance policy to a minimum sum assured of £5000 for cover for all normal events and including cover if you accidentally damage the Landlords possession. We will be happy to recommend our preferred supplier Lettings Hub ( 0345 2410 768) who would love to provide a quotation.
We accept payment by all major Debit Cards or payments direct to our Bank Account. Unfortunately we are not able to accept payments by Cash or Credit Card.
Colin Dean Residential Limited are licensed members of ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a rederess scheme run by The Property Ombudsmen Scheme (TPOS) www.tpos.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a Client Money Protection Scheme operated by ARLA Propertymark www.arla.