- Attractive and Spacious Victorian Semi
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Good Size Living and Dining Space
- Large Fully Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Separate Utility / WC
- Convenient First Floor Study Area
- Top Floor Master Bedroom Suite
- 3 Further Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Lovely views to rear over Parkland
- Rear Garden backing onto Parkland (with access)
- 0.75 mile to Harrow Town Centre
AVAILABLE END JUNE 2019
This is a beautiful Victorian semi detached family home that offers lots of accommodation in excellent condition throughout with many attractive and character features, all located within 0.75 mile of the Town Centre and Harrow on the Hill Metropolitan and Main Line station.
This is a brilliant property with 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a First Floor Study, a large Living Dining Room as well as a superb fully fitted kitchen breakfast room which opens up onto a paved patio area (with Built in BBQ) and a delightful garden which then backs onto Harrow Recreation ground.
The property is heated by Gas Central Heating and most of the windows are double glazed. Downstairs there is also a useful Utility Room with a WC. To the front of the property there is off street parking for your car.
Living Room and Dining Room
Large Fully Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
Utility / WC
First Floor Study
Top Floor Master Bedroom suite with Ensuite shower room
3 further Double Bedrooms
Reservation Process (Please read this carefully)
If you would like to proceed with this property our reservation process is as follows:
1. No administration or referencing fees payable
2. Holding Fee of 1 week's rent payable to reserve this property, which will then be treated as a prepayment towards the first month's rent due.
3. If you fail referencing, delay the referencing process or decide not to proceed, this holding fee will be retained to cover our abortive costs and your application cancelled
4. Referencing must be completed within 10 days of reservation.
5. If your references are acceptable to the Landlord you will be required to pay the full deposit and first months rent and sign your tenancy agreement to commit to this property no later than 15 days after reserving the property
Security Deposit protected by TDS
We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)(www.tenancydepositscheme.com) and your deposit will be protected by Colin Dean Residential in accordance with the rules of this scheme.
Your Landlord will pay for the cost of a professional Inventory for your protection and to prove the condition of the property at commencement of the Tenancy, and for a professional Check out report when you move out of the property.
Contents Insurance for your protection
It is strongly recommended that you have a Contents Insurance policy to a minimum sum assured of £5000 for cover for all normal events and including cover if you accidentally damage the Landlords possession. We will be happy to recommend our preferred supplier Lettings Hub ( 0345 2410 768) who would love to provide a quotation.
Please Note: We accept payment by all major Debit cards . Unfortunately we are not able to accept payments by Credit Cards
Please see our Tenants Terms information leaflet for full details of our terms and conditions of your reservation.
This is also available on our website www.colindean.com.
All prices quoted include VAT.