- Spacious Duplex Apartment
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Large Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with Shower over bath
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed windows
- Available Unfurnished
- External Terrace
- Located in the Town Centre
- Easy Access to Gerrards Cross Main Line Station
- Main Line Access to London Marylebone
ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE
If your budget is limited but you need plenty of space then this maisonette located in the heart of the Town Centre may suit.
This is a large Split level maisonette with 3 double bedroom, a large living room and a modern fitted kitchen that comes with all normal appliances. the property is well presented throughout with modern fixtures and fittings The property is heated by Gas Central Heating and windows are double glazed.
Parking is available for this property within the Sainsbury's car park but this is not allocated and parking space cannot be guaranteed.
Modern Fitted Kitchen
3 Double Bedrooms
Access to terrace
Parking provision in Sainsbury's Car Park (cannot be guaranteed)
If you would like to proceed with this property our reservation process is as follows
1. There are no administration fees or referencing fees payable
2. A Holding Fee of 1 week's rent is payable to reserve this property
3. This holding fee will be treated as a prepayment towards the first month's rent due.
4. In the event that you fail referencing, delay the referencing process or decide not to proceed with the tenancy this holding fee will be retained and your application cancelled
5. The referencing must be completed within 10 days of reservation. If this is delayed by you then the holding fee that you have paid maybe be retained to cover our abortive costs
6. If your references are acceptable to the Landlord you will be required to pay the full deposit and first months rent and sign your tenancy agreement to commit to this property no later than 15 days after reserving the property
Please refer to our Tenants Terms document for full reservation details.
Security Deposit protected by TDS
We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)(www.tenancydepositscheme.com) and your deposit will be protected by Colin Dean Residential in accordance with the rules of this scheme.
Your Landlord will pay for the cost of a professional Inventory for your protection and to prove the condition of the property at commencement of the Tenancy, and for a professional Check out report when you move out of the property.
Contents Insurance for your protection
It is strongly recommended that you have a Contents Insurance policy to a minimum sum assured of £5000 for cover for all normal events and including cover if you accidentally damage the Landlords possession. We will be happy to recommend our preferred supplier Lettings Hub ( 0345 2410 768) who would love to provide a quotation.
We accept payment by all major Debit cards . Unfortunately we are not able to accept payments by Credit Cards
Colin Dean Residential Limited are licensed members of ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of The Property Ombudsmen Scheme www.tpos.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a Client Money Protection Scheme operated by ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk