- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Conveniently located at the foot of Harrow on the Hill
- Large Bright Living Room with Juliette Balcony
- Top Floor Flat (Second Floor)
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Social Space
- Close to local shops
- Convenient for South Harrow Piccadilly Line Station
AVAILABLE 6th March 2021
NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
Located just at the bottom of Harrow on the Hill, this is a modern 2 bedroom TOP FLOOR apartment which is presented in excellent order throughout.
This apartment features a really good sized Living Room and an entirely separate and superbly fitted kitchen which includes all normal appliances. Both Bedrooms are good sized rooms and the bathroom is modern and bright. The property also features double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
Fisher Court is protected by private entry gates and also provides allocated parking for one car and a well maintained communal area for resident's use.
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Master Double Bedroom
Gas Central Heating
As you would expect, the way we do business has changed during the current pandemic, and our current procedures are designed to protect you, our staff and to apply the Government's guidelines.
We'd firstly like to to view our properties virtually via a Video Viewing. We'll be able to show you the actual appliances, the kitchen and bathrooms in detail and the inside and outside of the property. Before making a decision we would recommend that you view the property from the outside, look at the local area and most important, make a list of questions as you think of them. We love to help to answer your questions so do not be afraid to ask. We can arrange physical viewings if you feel you need to actually view the property but the property market is fast moving and your preferred property may have been taken by another customer.
If you would like to proceed to rent a property through Colin Dean Residential, our easy 5 step reservation process is as follows
- No admin fees...only a prepayment of one weeks rent as a "Holding Fee".
- You sign a binding reservation form electronically confirming you agree to our terms of arranging this letting. We will provide you a Draft Tenancy Agreement, a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate, the Gas Safety Inspection Certificate (if any) and the Government's guide on "How To Rent". Please read these carefully before you make a commitment.
- Once signed and reserved, our referencing partners, Vouch, contact each tenant to complete a referencing application via their handy App based system
- You complete the referencing process within 10 days of reserving the property. If you delay or fail the referencing process or choose not to proceed your application will be cancelled and your "Holding Fee" will be retained to cover our abortive costs.
- If your references are acceptable you will be invited to pay the first months rent and the full deposit (or arrange a Zero Deposit Guarantee) and to sign your tenancy agreement to commit to this property, no later than 15 days after reserving the property. This is known as the "Deadline for Agreement".
Please note that if you do rent a property through us you may be charged fees in the following circumstances:
1. To reserve the property: A Holding Fee of One Weeks Rent whilst references checks are completed (which is a part prepayment of your first month's rent if the tenancy proceeds).
2. When you move in: A Deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent or you could opt to buy a No Deposit Guarantee (please see further details below)
3. If you are late in paying your rent: You may be charged interest on the rent outstanding if it is owed for more than 14 days. The rate of interest is 3% over the Bank of England base rate.
4. If you request to change some terms in your tenancy: We may charge you £50.00 to assist with this (or if more complicated sometimes a higher "reasonable amount" may be charged)
5. If you lose your keys or other security device: You may be charged to replace this or the locks at a reasonable charge incurred by the landlord
6. If you want to leave the tenancy early: You may be charged the remaining rent for the period of the tenancy contract and/ or fees for arranging the re-letting of the property.
Security Deposit. We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)(www.tenancydepositscheme.com) and your deposit (equivalent to 5 weeks rent) will be protected by us in accordance with the rules of this scheme.
No Deposit Guarantee. You may be able to buy a No Deposit Guarantee costing the equivalent of one weeks rent instead of putting up a traditional deposit of 5 weeks rent. This Guarantee assures the landlord that if you do not pay all your rent and/or leave the property in poor conditon and you refuse to pay to make good, the guarnatee company will settle the claim and pursue you for the costs involved.
Inventory Procedure. A professional Inventory to prove the condition of the property at commencement of the Tenancy, and a professional Check Out report when you move out of the property will be prepared at the Landlord's expense.
Contents Insurance for your protection. It is strongly recommended that you take out a Contents Insurance policy to protect you for theft, fire and flood damage to your posessions and also to include cover if you accidentally damage the Landlords possession. We are delighted to recommend our preferred supplier Lettings Hub ( 0345 2410 768 or www.lettingshub.co.uk) who would love to provide a quotation.
Please Note: We accept payment by all major Debit Cards or payments direct to our Bank Account. Unfortunately we are not able to accept payments by Cash or Credit Card.
Colin Dean Residential Limited are licensed members of ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a redress scheme run by The Property Ombudsmen Scheme (TPOS) www.tpos.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a Client Money Protection Scheme operated by ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk