- One Bedroom Split Level Apartment
- Large Reception Room
- Laminate Flooring
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Appliances included
- Attractive spiral staircase to first floor
- Double Bedroom
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Off Street Parking
- Available from 18th DECEMBER 2021
- Unfurnished property
AVAILABLE 18th DECEMBER 2021
NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
A really unusual and attractive split level apartment with off street parking and small garden which offers excellent value for money
This property offers a large reception room and separate kitchen, fully tiled downstairs bathroom, spiral stairs leading to a first floor bedroom and off street parking which is located on Eastcote Lane.
The property has two areas of local shopping very close by and is on the 114 bus route. South Harrow shops and underground station is just over a mile away, and is only 1.6 miles to Eastcote shopping area and its station (Piccadilly/Metropolitan Line) and this is very easy to access via the 282 bus.
Kitchen (with appliances)
Spiral Stairs to First Floor:
Gas Central Heating
Off Street Parking
As we emerge from the Covid -19 pandemic we are cautiously returning to a more normal method of showing you the properties that we have to let. We are constantly reminded that Coronavirus has not "gone away" and therefore we propose to continue to act in a cautious manner to safeguard you and your family and to protect our staff members.
We will continue to encourange you to check carefully where the property is located (you'll find a map on the website and you can check out "Street-view") We also recommend you view the property from the outside, look at the local area and then watch our video or virtual viewing before attending an actual physical viewing. In the video you will be able to see the actual appliances, the kitchen and bathrooms in detail and the inside and outside of the property. Make a list of questions as you think of them. We love to help to answer your questions so do not be afraid to ask. If you wish we can then arrange a physical viewing if you feel you need to actually view the property before proceeding to reserve it (Please note that recently approx. 15% of properties let have been reserved without a physical viewing).
If you would like to proceed to rent a property through Colin Dean Residential, our easy 5 step reservation process is as follows
1. There are No admin fees...only a prepayment of one weeks rent as a "Holding Fee".
2. You sign a binding reservation form electronically confirming you agree to our terms of arranging this letting. We will provide you with a Draft Tenancy Agreement, the Energy Performance Certificate, the Gas Safety Inspection Certificate (if any) and the Government's guide on "How To Rent". Please read these carefully before you make a commitment.
3. Once signed and reserved, our referencing partners, Goodlord, contact each tenant to complete your referencing application
4. You need to complete the referencing process within 10 days of reserving the property. If you delay or fail the referencing process or choose not to proceed your application will be cancelled and your "Holding Fee" will be retained to cover our abortive costs.
5. If your references are acceptable you will be invited to pay the first months rent and the full deposit (or arrange a No Deposit Guarantee Contract) and to sign your tenancy agreement to commit to this property, no later than 15 days after reserving the property. This is known as the "Deadline for Agreement".
Please note that if you do rent a property through us you may be charged fees in the following circumstances:
1. To reserve the property: A Holding Fee of One Weeks Rent whilst references checks are completed (which is a part prepayment of your first month's rent if the tenancy proceeds).
2. When you move in: A Deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent or you could opt to buy a No Deposit Guarantee (please see further details below)
3. If you are late in paying your rent: You may be charged interest on the rent outstanding if it is owed for more than 14 days. The rate of interest is 3% over the Bank of England base rate.
4. If you request to change some terms in your tenancy: We may charge you £50.00 to assist with this (or if more complicated sometimes a higher "reasonable amount" may be charged)
5. If you lose your keys or other security device: You may be charged to replace this or the locks at a reasonable charge incurred by the landlord
6. If you want to leave the tenancy early: You may be charged the remaining rent for the period of the tenancy contract and/ or fees for arranging the re-letting of the property.
Security Deposit. We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)(www.tenancydepositscheme.com) and your deposit (equivalent to 5 weeks rent) will be protected by us in accordance with the rules of this scheme.
No Deposit Guarantee. You may be able to buy a No Deposit Guarantee costing the equivalent of one weeks rent instead of putting up a traditional deposit of 5 weeks rent. This Guarantee assures the landlord that if you do not pay all your rent and/or leave the property in poor conditon and you refuse to pay to make good, the guarnatee company will settle the claim and pursue you for the costs involved.
Inventory Procedure. A professional Inventory to prove the condition of the property at commencement of the Tenancy, and a professional Check Out report when you move out of the property will be prepared at the Landlord's expense.
Contents Insurance for your protection. It is strongly recommended that you take out a Contents Insurance policy to protect you for theft, fire and flood damage to your posessions and also to include cover if you accidentally damage the Landlords possession. We are delighted to recommend our preferred supplier Goodlord ( 020 3198 2060 or www.goodlord.co) who would love to provide a quotation.
Please Note: We accept payment by all major Debit Cards or payments direct to our Bank Account. Unfortunately we are not able to accept payments by Cash or Credit Card.
Colin Dean Residential Limited are licensed members of ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a redress scheme run by The Property Ombudsmen Scheme (TPOS) www.tpos.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a Client Money Protection Scheme operated by ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk