- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom apartment
- Modern residential development
- Fourth Floor
- Large Bright Living Room
- Private Balcony
- Fully Fitted Open Plan Kitchen with appliances
- Master Double Bedroom
- Ensuite Shower room
- Second Double Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- 0.2 mile to Sudbury Hill Piccadilly and Main Line Stations
ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE
This smart modern and attractively styled apartment is set on the Fourth floor and with the benefit of a spacious living room with a private balcony. The property also features a well fitted open plan kitchen including fitted appliances to include Fitted Oven and Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher and Washing Machine.
The property is heated by an efficient Gas Central Heating system and all windows are high performance double glazed units.
The development itself is in an attractive environment located very close to Sudbury Hill Piccadilly and Main Line Stations and the variety of local shops and facilities offered there, including the large David Lloyd Leisure complex.
Living Room with access to
Open Plan fitted Kitchen
Master Double Bedroom
Ensuite Shower Room
Second Double Bedroom
Allocated Car Parking Space
Please note that if you do rent a property through us you may be charged fees in the following circumstances:
1. To reserve the property: A Holding Fee of One Weeks Rent whilst references checks are completed (which is a part prepayment of your first month's rent if the tenancy proceeds).
2. When you move in: A Deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent or you could opt to buy a No Deposit Guarantee (please see further details below)
3. If you are late in paying your rent: You may be charged interest on the rent outstanding if it is owed for more than 14 days. The rate of interest is 3% over the Bank of England base rate.
4. If you request to change some terms in your tenancy: We may charge you £50.00 to assist with this (or if more complicated sometimes a higher "reasonable amount" may be charged)
5. If you lose your keys or other security device: You may be charged to replace this or the locks at a reasonable charge incurred by the landlord
6. If you want to leave the tenancy early: You may be charged the remaining rent for the period of the tenancy contract and/ or fees for arranging the re-letting of the property.
Security Deposit. We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)(www.tenancydepositscheme.com) and your deposit (equivalent to 5 weeks rent) will be protected by us in accordance with the rules of this scheme.
No Deposit Guarantee. You may be able to buy a No Deposit Guarantee costing the equivalent of one weeks rent instead of putting up a traditional deposit of 5 weeks rent. This Guarantee assures the landlord that if you do not pay all your rent and/or leave the property in poor conditon and you refuse to pay to make good, the guarnatee company will settle the claim and pursue you for the costs involved.
Inventory Procedure. A professional Inventory to prove the condition of the property at commencement of the Tenancy, and a professional Check Out report when you move out of the property will be prepared at the Landlord's expense.
Contents Insurance for your protection. It is strongly recommended that you take out a Contents Insurance policy to protect you for theft, fire and flood damage to your posessions and also to include cover if you accidentally damage the Landlords possession. We are delighted to recommend our preferred supplier The Lettings Hub ( 0345 072 0292 or www.lettingshub.co.uk) who would love to provide a quotation.
Please Note: We accept payment by all major Debit Cards or payments direct to our Bank Account. Unfortunately we are not able to accept payments by Cash or Credit Card.
Colin Dean Residential Limited are licensed members of ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a redress scheme run by The Property Ombudsmen Scheme (TPOS) www.tpos.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a Client Money Protection Sc