- Recently refurbished one bedroom apartment
- Fresh newly decorated accommodation
- Really modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Semi Open Plan Living Space
- Double Glazed Windows
- Modern lovely fitted bathroom
- Lower Slopes of Harrow Hill
- Close to local shops etc
- Close to South Harrow Piccadilly Line Station
AVAILABLE 8TH JUNE 2019
ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
A really smart and modern 1 bedroom flat located just at the foot of Harrow on the Hill, in the immediate vicinity of local shops and convenient for South Harrow Piccadilly Line Station and the large Waitrose supermarket
This property was recently fully refurbished throughout with bright new decor and modern re-fitted kitchen with all new appliances, a good size double bedroom and a modern refurbished bathroom. Everything here is almost brand new including new Double Glazed windows.
Open Plan to Modern Fitted Kitchen
Modern Fitted Bathroom
Please note this property has No Allocated parking
If you would like to proceed with this property our reservation process is as follows
1. There are no administration fees or referencing fees payable
2. A Holding Fee of 1 week's rent is payable to reserve this property
3. This holding fee will be treated as a prepayment towards the first month's rent due.
4. In the event that you fail referencing, delay the referecing process or decide not to proceed with the tenancy this holding fee will be retained and your application cancelled
5. The referencing must be completed within 10 days of reservation. If this is delayed by you then the holding fee that you have paid maybe be retained to cover our abortive costs
6. If your references are acceptable to the Landlord you will be required to pay the full deposit and first months rent and sign you tenancy agreement to commit to this property no later than 15 days after reserving the property
Please refer to our Tenants Terms document for full reservation details.
Security Deposit protected by TDS
We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)(www.tenancydepositscheme.com) and your deposit will be protected by Colin Dean Residential in accordance with the rules of this scheme.
Your Landlord will pay for the cost of a professional Inventory for your protection and to prove the condition of the property at commencement of the Tenancy, and for a professional Check out report when you move out of the property.
Contents Insurance for your protection
It is strongly recommended that you have a Contents Insurance policy to a minimum sum assured of £5000 for cover for all normal events and including cover if you accidentally damage the Landlords possession. We will be happy to recommend our preferred supplier Lettings Hub ( 0345 2410 768) who would love to provide a quotation.
We accept payment by all major Debit cards . Unfortunately we are not able to accept payments by Credit Cards
Colin Dean Residential Limited are licensed members of ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of The Property Ombudsmen Scheme www.tpos.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a Client Money Protection Scheme operated by ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk