- Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Flat
- Ground Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Living Area with doors to outside
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen
- All Appliance supplied including Dishwasher
- Electric underfloor heating
- Modern Bathroom
- Underground Car Parking Space
- Well kept communal grounds
AVAILABLE 5TH DECEMBER 2020
ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE
Located in a modern purpose built development, this is a really conveniently located Ground Floor Two Double Bedroom property with two bathrooms.
This smart modern home has a spacious Living Room with an open plan fitted kitchen which contains all usual appliances including a dishwasher. The Living space is carpeted and has doors which open to the communal garden area.
The property features two double bedrooms one of which has an ensuite shower room. The property is heated by Electric underfloor heating and also features allocated parking in the Underground car parking area.
Living Room with French Doors to the Communal Gardens
Open Plan Fitted Kitchen with appliances
Master Double Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
Second Double Bedroom
Underground Car Parking area with allocated space
Electric Underfloor heating
As you would expect, the way we do business has changed during the current pandemic, and our current procedures are designed to protect you, our staff and to apply the Government's guidelines.
We'd firstly like to to view our properties virtually via a Video Viewing. We'll be able to show you the actual appliances, the kitchen and bathrooms in detail and the inside and outside of the property. Before making a decision we would recommend that you view the property from the outside, look at the local area and most important, make a list of questions as you think of them. We love to help to answer your questions so do not be afraid to ask. We can arrange physical viewings if you feel you need to actually view the property but the property market is fast moving and your preferred property may have been taken by another customer.
If you would like to proceed to rent a property through Colin Dean Residential, our easy 5 step reservation process is as follows
- No admin fees...only a prepayment of one weeks rent as a "Holding Fee".
- You sign a binding reservation form electronically confirming you agree to our terms of arranging this letting. We will provide you a Draft Tenancy Agreement, a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate, the Gas Safety Inspection Certificate (if any) and the Government's guide on "How To Rent". Please read these carefully before you make a commitment.
- Once signed and reserved, our referencing partners, Vouch, contact each tenant to complete a referencing application via their handy App based system
- You complete the referencing process within 10 days of reserving the property. If you delay or fail the referencing process or choose not to proceed your application will be cancelled and your "Holding Fee" will be retained to cover our abortive costs.
- If your references are acceptable you will be invited to pay the first months rent and the full deposit (or arrange a Zero Deposit Guarantee) and to sign your tenancy agreement to commit to this property, no later than 15 days after reserving the property. This is known as the "Deadline for Agreement".
If you would like to proceed with a property to rent through Colin Dean Residential, our reservation process is as follows
1. A Holding Deposit of 1 week's rent is payable to reserve this property
2. There are no administration fees or referencing fees payable for arranging this tenancy
3. The holding deposit will be treated as a prepayment towards the first month's rent due if the tenancy proceeds.
4. In the event that you fail referencing, delay the referencing process or decide not to proceed with the tenancy this holding fee will be retained and your application cancelled
5. The referencing process must be completed within 10 days of reservation. If this is delayed by you then the holding deposit that you have paid maybe be retained to cover our abortive costs
6. If your references are acceptable to the Landlord you will be invited to pay the full deposit and first months rent and sign your tenancy agreement to commit to this property no later than 15 days after reserving the property. This is known as the Deadline for Agreement.
Please refer to our Tenants Terms document for full reservation details.
Please note that if you do rent a property through Colin Dean Residential you may be charged fees in the following circumstances:
1. You will be required to pay a Holding Deposit of One Weeks rent to hold the property whilst references checks are carried out
2. When you move into the property you will be required to pay a deposit of no more than 5 weeks rent (or 6 weeks if the annual rental value is in excess of £50,000)
3. If you are late in paying your rent you may be charged interest on the rent outstanding if it is owed for more than 14 days at a rate of 3% over the Bank of England base rate
4. If you request to change some terms in your tenancy agreement we may charge you £50.00 (or if more complicated sometimes a higher "reasonable amount" may be charged)
5. If you lose your keys or other security device you may be charged to replace this or the locks at a reasonable charge incurred by the landlord
6. If you leave or request to leave the tenancy early you may be charged fees for re-letting and outstanding rent owed to the Landlord
We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)(www.tenancydepositscheme.com) and your deposit will be protected by Colin Dean Residential in accordance with the rules of this scheme. You may be offer the chance of taking out a Deposit Replacement contract through Zero Deposit instead of paying a Cash deposit
Your Landlord will pay for the cost of a professional Inventory for your protection and to prove the condition of the property at commencement of the Tenancy, and for a professional Check out report when you move out of the property.
Contents Insurance for your protection
It is strongly recommended that you have a Contents Insurance policy to a minimum sum assured of £5000 for cover for all normal events and including cover if you accidentally damage the Landlords possession. We will be happy to recommend our preferred supplier Lettings Hub ( 0345 2410 768) who would love to provide a quotation.
We accept payment by all major Debit Cards or payments direct to our Bank Account. Unfortunately we are not able to accept payments by Cash or Credit Card.
Colin Dean Residential Limited are licensed members of ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a redress scheme run by The Property Ombudsmen Scheme (TPOS) www.tpos.co.uk