- Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Good size Living / Dining Room
- Brand New Fitted Kitchen being fitted
- All appliances included
- Well kept communal Grounds
- Allocated Parking
- Secure gated development
- " mins walk to Northwick Park Met Line Station
AVAILABLE 7TH SEPTEMBER 2019
ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE
A great opportunity to rent a good size and conveniently located 2 bedroom flat which is about to have a brand new kitchen fitted!
Farrans Court is a popular purpose built development set in attractive communal gardens and residents parking. This two bedroom ground floor apartment offers a really good sized living / dining room, a double plus single bedroom and modern bathroom. A bRand new kitchen is to be fitted before the new tenancy commences. Heating is by gas fired central heating.
Benefits of the block are external lighting, private parking and entry phone systems to provide an extra security. Farrans Court is situated in Northwick Avenue which is within easy walking distance of Northwick Park Metropolitan Line Station, and is also ideally located for access to University of Westminster and Northwick Park Hospital.
Hallway (with storage cupboard)
Large, bright & airy Lounge
Newly Fitted Kitchen with Appliances (including gas hob & oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine & dishwasher) ;
Two bedrooms with wardrobes
Bathroom (with shower over bath)
Allocated Parking Space
Gas Central Heating
If you would like to proceed with a property to rent through Colin Dean Residential, our reservation process is as follows
1. A Holding Deposit of 1 week's rent is payable to reserve this property
2. There are no administration fees or referencing fees payable for arranging this tenancy
3. The holding deposit will be treated as a prepayment towards the first month's rent due if the tenancy proceeds.
4. In the event that you fail referencing, delay the referencing process or decide not to proceed with the tenancy this holding fee will be retained and your application cancelled
5. The referencing process must be completed within 10 days of reservation. If this is delayed by you then the holding deposit that you have paid maybe be retained to cover our abortive costs
6. If your references are acceptable to the Landlord you will be invited to pay the full deposit and first months rent and sign your tenancy agreement to commit to this property no later than 15 days after reserving the property. This is known as the Deadline for Agreement.
Please refer to our Tenants Terms document for full reservation details.
Please note that if you do rent a property through Colin Dean Residential you may be charged fees in the following circumstances:
1. You will be required to pay a Holding Deposit of One Weeks rent to hold the property whilst references checks are carried out
2. When you move into the property you will be required to pay a deposit of no more than 5 weeks rent (or 6 weeks if the annual rental value is in excess of £50,000)
3. If you are late in paying your rent you may be charged interest on the rent outstanding if it is owed for more than 14 days at a rate of 3% over the Bank of England base rate
4. If you request to change some terms in your tenancy agreement we may charge you £50.00 (or if more complicated sometimes a higher "reasonable amount" may be charged)
5. If you lose your keys or other security device you may be charged to replace this or the locks at a reasonable charge incurred by the landlord
6. If you leave or request to leave the tenancy early you may be charged fees for re-letting and outstanding rent owed to the Landlord
Security Deposit protected by TDS
We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)(www.tenancydepositscheme.com) and your deposit will be protected by Colin Dean Residential in accordance with the rules of this scheme.
Your Landlord will pay for the cost of a professional Inventory for your protection and to prove the condition of the property at commencement of the Tenancy, and for a professional Check out report when you move out of the property.
Contents Insurance for your protection
It is strongly recommended that you have a Contents Insurance policy to a minimum sum assured of £5000 for cover for all normal events and including cover if you accidentally damage the Landlords possession. We will be happy to recommend our preferred supplier Lettings Hub ( 0345 2410 768) who would love to provide a quotation.
We accept payment by all major Debit Cards or payments direct to our Bank Account. Unfortunately we are not able to accept payments by Cash or Credit Card.
Colin Dean Residential Limited are licensed members of ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a rederess scheme run by The Property Ombudsmen Scheme (TPOS) www.tpos.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a Client Money Protection Scheme operated by ARLA Propertymark www.arla.