- Lovely Town Centre Flat
- Attractive character style property
- First Floor
- One Double Bedroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Available now
- Really close to St Georges Shopping Centre
- Close to Harrow on the Hill Metropolitan Line Station
NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
This is a lovely character one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of this converted property. The property is decorated with neutral colours making it feel bright and airy.
Located within walking distance of Harrow Town Centre, Harrow on the Hill Station (Metropolitan Line and Main Line) and Harrow Bus Station. Offering easy access to those who are commuting daily.
Would suit either a professional individual or couple.
Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Gas Central Heating
As you would expect, the way we do business has changed during the current pandemic, and our current procedures are designed to protect you, our staff and to apply the Government's guidelines.
We'd firstly like to to view our properties virtually via a Video Viewing. We'll be able to show you the actual appliances, the kitchen and bathrooms in detail and the inside and outside of the property. Before making a decision we would recommend that you view the property from the outside, look at the local area and most important, make a list of questions as you think of them. We love to help to answer your questions so do not be afraid to ask. We can arrange physical viewings if you feel you need to actually view the property but the property market is fast moving and your preferred property may have been taken by another customer.
If you would like to proceed to rent a property through Colin Dean Residential, our easy 5 step reservation process is as follows
- No admin fees...only a prepayment of one weeks rent as a "Holding Fee".
- You sign a binding reservation form electronically confirming you agree to our terms of arranging this letting. We will provide you a Draft Tenancy Agreement, a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate, the Gas Safety Inspection Certificate (if any) and the Government's guide on "How To Rent". Please read these carefully before you make a commitment.
- Once signed and reserved, our referencing partners, Goodlord, contact each tenant to complete a referencing application
- You complete the referencing process within 10 days of reserving the property. If you delay or fail the referencing process or choose not to proceed your application will be cancelled and your "Holding Fee" will be retained to cover our abortive costs.
- If your references are acceptable you will be invited to pay the first months rent and the full deposit (or arrange a No Deposit Guarantee Contract) and to sign your tenancy agreement to commit to this property, no later than 15 days after reserving the property. This is known as the "Deadline for Agreement".