- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Located on the Second Floor
- Good Size Living Space with laminate flooring
- Modern Open Plan Fitted Kitchen with appliances
- Both Bedrooms are Doubles
- Modern Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Allocated Parking for 1 car
- Attractive development close to Watford Town Centre
- Easy access to Twon Centre and Watford High Street Station
- Close to open space and playground
AVAILABLE 6TH JULY 2021
NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
A smart, two double bedroom apartment located on the top floor of a this popular modern development at Watford Fields. The property is finished throughout to a high standard and has the advantage of an allocated parking for one car within a secure gated area.
Throughout the property is finished in neutral colours that would allow any new tenant to move in and would fit all tastes. We feel that the property would be ideal for either a couple, small family or professional sharers.
Located by Watford Fields, it is a perfect position:
Watford High Street Station (Mainline) - within 2 minutes walk ;
Watford High Street & Harlequin Centre - within 4 minutes walk ;
Clarendon Road & Watford Junction Station - within 10 minutes walk ;
Watford Fields (with small play ground and football pitch) - within 30 seconds walk ;
Entrance Hallway (with storage)
Open Plan Fitted Kitchen (with appliances)
Further Double Bedroom
Bathroom (with shower over bath)
Allocated Parking for 1 car
Gas Central Heating
As you would expect, the way we do business has changed during the current pandemic, and our current procedures are designed to protect you, our staff and to apply the Government's guidelines.
We'd firstly like to to view our properties virtually via a Video Viewing. We'll be able to show you the actual appliances, the kitchen and bathrooms in detail and the inside and outside of the property. Before making a decision we would recommend that you view the property from the outside, look at the local area and most important, make a list of questions as you think of them. We love to help to answer your questions so do not be afraid to ask. We can arrange physical viewings if you feel you need to actually view the property but the property market is fast moving and your preferred property may have been taken by another customer.
If you would like to proceed to rent a property through Colin Dean Residential, our easy 5 step reservation process is as follows
- No admin fees...only a prepayment of one weeks rent as a "Holding Fee".
- You sign a binding reservation form electronically confirming you agree to our terms of arranging this letting. We will provide you a Draft Tenancy Agreement, a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate, the Gas Safety Inspection Certificate (if any) and the Government's guide on "How To Rent". Please read these carefully before you make a commitment.
- Once signed and reserved, our referencing partners, Goodlord, contact each tenant to complete a referencing application
- You complete the referencing process within 10 days of reserving the property. If you delay or fail the referencing process or choose not to proceed your application will be cancelled and your "Holding Fee" will be retained to cover our abortive costs.
- If your references are acceptable you will be invited to pay the first months rent and the full deposit (or arrange a No Deposit Guarantee Contract) and to sign your tenancy agreement to commit to this property, no later than 15 days after reserving the property. This is known as the "Deadline for Agreement".
Please note that if you do rent a property through us you may be charged fees in the following circumstances:
1. To reserve the property: A Holding Fee of One Weeks Rent whilst references checks are completed (which is a part prepayment of your first month's rent if the tenancy proceeds).
2. When you move in: A Deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent or you could opt to buy a No Deposit Guarantee (please see further details below)
3. If you are late in paying your rent: You may be charged interest on the rent outstanding if it is owed for more than 14 days. The rate of interest is 3% over the Bank of England base rate.
4. If you request to change some terms in your tenancy: We may charge you £50.00 to assist with this (or if more complicated sometimes a higher "reasonable amount" may be charged)
5. If you lose your keys or other security device: You may be charged to replace this or the locks at a reasonable charge incurred by the landlord
6. If you want to leave the tenancy early: You may be charged the remaining rent for the period of the tenancy contract and/ or fees for arranging the re-letting of the property.
Security Deposit. We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)(www.tenancydepositscheme.com) and your deposit (equivalent to 5 weeks rent) will be protected by us in accordance with the rules of this scheme.
No Deposit Guarantee. You may be able to buy a No Deposit Guarantee costing the equivalent of one weeks rent instead of putting up a traditional deposit of 5 weeks rent. This Guarantee assures the landlord that if you do not pay all your rent and/or leave the property in poor conditon and you refuse to pay to make good, the guarnatee company will settle the claim and pursue you for the costs involved.
Inventory Procedure. A professional Inventory to prove the condition of the property at commencement of the Tenancy, and a professional Check Out report when you move out of the property will be prepared at the Landlord's expense.
Contents Insurance for your protection. It is strongly recommended that you take out a Contents Insurance policy to protect you for theft, fire and flood damage to your posessions and also to include cover if you accidentally damage the Landlords possession. We are delighted to recommend our preferred supplier Goodlord ( 020 3198 2060 or www.goodlord.co) who would love to provide a quotation.
Please Note: We accept payment by all major Debit Cards or payments direct to our Bank Account. Unfortunately we are not able to accept payments by Cash or Credit Card.
Colin Dean Residential Limited are licensed members of ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a redress scheme run by The Property Ombudsmen Scheme (TPOS) www.tpos.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a Client Money Protection Scheme operated by ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk