- First Floor Flat
- One Bedroom
- Open Plan Living Room with Balcony
- Gas Central Heating
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with all appliances
- Double Glazing
- Close to Watford Fields and Town Centre
- Ideal for Watford High Street station
- Popular modern development
- Please note: This property has no Allocated Parking
VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE SOON!
AVAILABLE 18th JULY 2020 - ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE
Please see terms of reservation for details of viewings and how to secure this property if you are interested.
A superb spacious and modern one bedroom furnished apartment, situated on the first floor of a quiet development with a south facing balcony, close to Watford Town Centre
This lovely bright property is decorated with neutral colours throughout creating a bright and airy space, with laminate floor to the hallway, lounge, kitchen and carpet to the bedrooms.
Located close to Watford Fields and therefore ideal for access to the Town Centre, Watford High Street and Bushey Stations and the convenient road links to M1 and M25. The property is ideal for a either a professional couple or individual.
Entrance Hallway (with storage cupboards)
Open Plan Fitted Kitchen (with integrated washer drier, fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven & hob, extractor)
Bathroom (with shower over bath)
Gas Central Heating
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROPERTY HAS NO ALLOCATED PARKING
Reservation Procedure for the period of Covid 19 Lockdown
As you would expect the way we do business has changed during the Coronavirus pandemic, and our current procedures are designed to protect you, our staff and to apply the Government's principles of Staying at Home; Protecting the NHS; and Saving Lives.
We will be able to show you a property via a Video Viewing during which we should be able to answer many of your questions. We'll be able to show you the actual appliances provided, the kitchen and bathrooms in detail and the inside and outside of the property. Before making a decision we would recommend that you view the property yourselves from the outside, look at the local area and most important, make a list of questions as you think of them. We love to help to answer your questions so do not be afraid to ask. If you would prefer to wait until the lockdown is lifted this is of course an option but the property market is fast moving and your preferred property may have been taken by another customer.
If you would like to proceed to rent a property through Colin Dean Residential, our easy 5 step reservation process is as follows
1. There are no administration or referencing fees payable for arranging this tenancy, but we ask you to make a prepayment of one week's rent to prove your commitment. This is called the "Holding Fee".
2. You will be asked to sign a binding reservation form confirming that you agree to our terms of arranging this letting for you and our landlord. We will provide you a draft of the Tenancy Agreement, a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate, the Gas Safety Inspection Certificate (if any) and the Government's guide on "How To Rent". Please read these carefully before you make a commitment.
3. Once signed and reserved, we will arrange for our referencing partners, Vouch, to contact you and each tenant will need to promptly complete a referencing application
4. You must complete the referencing process within 10 days of reserving the property. If you delay or fail the referencing process or choose not to proceed with the tenancy, your "Holding Fee" will be retained to cover our abortive costs and your application will be cancelled.
5. If your references are acceptable you will be invited to pay the first months rent and the full deposit (or arrange a Zero Deposit Guarantee) and to sign your tenancy agreement to commit to this property, no later than 15 days after reserving the property. This is known as the "Deadline for Agreement".
Please note that if you do rent a property through Colin Dean Residential you may be charged fees in the following circumstances:
1. To reserve the property you will be required to pay a Holding Deposit of One Weeks rent whilst references checks are completed
2. When you move into the property you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent or you could opt to buy a Zero Deposit Guarantee (please see further details below)
3. If you are late in paying your rent you may be charged interest on the rent outstanding if it is owed for more than 14 days. The rate of interest is 3% over the Bank of England base rate.
4. If you request to change some terms in your tenancy agreement we may charge you £50.00 to assist with this (or if more complicated sometimes a higher "reasonable amount" may be charged)
5. If you lose your keys or other security device you may be charged to replace this or the locks at a reasonable charge incurred by the landlord
6. If you want to leave the tenancy early you may be charged the remaining rent for the period of the tenancy contract and/ or fees for arranging the re-letting of the property.
Security Deposit. We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)(www.tenancydepositscheme.com) and your deposit (equivalent to 5 weeks rent) will be protected by us in accordance with the rules of this scheme.
Zero Deposit Guarantee. You may be able to buy a Zero Deposit Guarantee (www.zerodeposit.com) costing the equivalent of one weeks rent instead of putting up a traditional deposit of 5 weeks rent. This Guarantee assures the landlord that if you do not pay all your rent and/or leave the property in poor conditon and you refuse to pay to make good, Zero Deposit will settle the claim and pursue you for the costs involved.
Inventory Procedure. A professional Inventory to prove the condition of the property at commencement of the Tenancy, and a professional Check Out report when you move out of the property will be prepared at the Landlord's expense.
Contents Insurance for your protection. It is strongly recommended that you take out a Contents Insurance policy to protect you for theft, fire and flood damage to your posessions and also to include cover if you accidentally damage the Landlords possession. We are delighted to recommend our preferred supplier Lettings Hub ( 0345 2410 768 or www.lettingshub.co.uk) who would love to provide a quotation.
Please Note: We accept payment by all major Debit Cards or payments direct to our Bank Account. Unfortunately we are not able to accept payments by Cash or Credit Card.
Colin Dean Residential Limited are licensed members of ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a redress scheme run by The Property Ombudsmen Scheme (TPOS) www.tpos.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a Client Money Protection Scheme operated by ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk