Badgers Close West Harrow, Harrow Monthly Rental Of £1,150
- Ground Floor Flat
- One Double Bedroom
- Nicely presented throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking
- 0.3 mile to local shops and West Harrow Met Line Station
- Just over 0.5 mile to Harrow Town Centre and Station
- Conveninet and popular location
- AVAILABLE FROM 11TH AUGUST 2023
AVAILABLE 11TH AUGUST 2023
NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE through FLATFAIR
In a brilliant and most convenient location within 0.3 mile from West Harrow Metropolitan Line Station and with Harrow Town Centre and its shops, bars, restaurants and Metropolitan and Main Line Station just over 1/2 mile away, this beautifully presented ground floor one bedroom flat is in great condition throughout!!
The property features gas central heating, double glazed windows and off street parking. The Living area is a good size with a distinct Dining Area and the kitchen clean smart and tidy, with appliances provided. The development itself is really well maintained and features ample residents and visitors parking.
The Property is located within Badgers Close, just off Vaughan Road which is a popular and well maintained private development.
Lounge / Dining Room
Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
If you would like to proceed to rent a property through Colin Dean Residential, our easy 5 step reservation process is as follows
1. There are No Admin Fees to pay...only a prepayment of one weeks rent as a "Holding Fee".
2. You will sign a binding reservation form electronically confirming you agree to our terms of arranging this letting. We will provide you with a Draft Tenancy Agreement, the Energy Performance Certificate, the Gas Safety Inspection Certificate (if any) and the Government's guide on "How To Rent". Please read these carefully before you make a commitment.
3. Once signed and reserved you will be invited to by our referencing partners to complete a reference application for each of the proposed tenants of the property
4. IMPORTANT: You need to complete the referencing process within 10 days of reserving the property. If you delay or fail the referencing process or choose not to proceed your application will be cancelled and your "Holding Fee" will be retained to cover our abortive costs.
5. If your references are acceptable you will be invited to pay the first months rent and the full deposit (or arrange a Deposit Replacement Contract) and to sign your tenancy agreement to commit to this property, no later than 15 days after reserving the property. This is known as your "Deadline for Agreement".
Please note that if you do rent a property through us you may be charged fees in the following circumstances:
1. To reserve the property: A Holding Fee of One Weeks Rent whilst references checks are completed (which is a part prepayment of your first month's rent if the tenancy proceeds).
2. When you move in: A Deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent or you could opt to buy a No Deposit Guarantee (please see further details below)
3. If you are late in paying your rent: You may be charged interest on the rent outstanding if it is owed for more than 14 days. The rate of interest is 3% over the Bank of England base rate.
4. If you request to change some terms in your tenancy: We may charge you £50.00 to assist with this (or if more complicated sometimes a higher "reasonable amount" may be charged)
5. If you lose your keys or other security device: You may be charged to replace this or the locks at a reasonable charge incurred by the landlord
6. If you want to leave the tenancy early: You may be charged the remaining rent for the period of the tenancy contract and/ or fees for arranging the re-letting of the property.
Security Deposit. We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)(www.tenancydepositscheme.com) and your deposit (equivalent to 5 weeks rent) will be protected by us in accordance with the rules of this scheme.
No Deposit Guarantee. You may be able to buy a No Deposit Guarantee costing the equivalent of one weeks rent instead of putting up a traditional deposit of 5 weeks rent. This Guarantee assures the landlord that if you do not pay all your rent and/or leave the property in poor conditon and you refuse to pay to make good, the guarnatee company will settle the claim and pursue you for the costs involved.
Inventory Procedure. A professional Inventory to prove the condition of the property at commencement of the Tenancy, and a professional Check Out report when you move out of the property will be prepared at the Landlord's expense.
Contents Insurance for your protection. It is strongly recommended that you take out a Contents Insurance policy to protect you for theft, fire and flood damage to your posessions and also to include cover if you accidentally damage the Landlords possession. We are delighted to recommend our preferred supplier The Lettings Hub ( 0345 072 0292 or www.lettingshub.co.uk) who would love to provide a quotation.
Please Note: We accept payment by all major Debit Cards or payments direct to our Bank Account. Unfortunately we are not able to accept payments by Cash or Credit Card.
Colin Dean Residential Limited are licensed members of ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a redress scheme run by The Property Ombudsmen Scheme (TPOS) www.tpos.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a Client Money Protection Scheme operated by ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk
Harrow HA1 4EN
Harrow HA1 4EN
Click to enlarge