- Good sized Ground Floor Maisonette
- One Bedrooom
- Small private garden sapce
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Off Road Parking (Not Allocated)
- Easy access to A40 at Target Roundabout
- Nearest stations Northolt Park (Main Line) and Northolt (Central Line)
A spacious Ground Floor one bedroom maisonette which has the benefit of a small rear garden (it is very small) and a garden shed.
This maisonette features a good size living room and good sized double bedroom, modern fitted kitchen and shower room and is heated via Gas Fired Central Heating. All the windows in this property are double glazed.
The kitchen is very well fitted with a range of wall and base fitted cupboard and all usual appliances included.
Small Rear Garden
To Reserve a property we will require the payment of the following by Cash or Bank transfer (Sorry Cheques are not accepted). Reservation fees are non Refundable Please refer to our Tenants Terms document for full reservation details.
To Reserve a property we will require payment of the following by Cash or Bank transfer (Sorry Cheques are not accepted). Please note that Reservation fees are non-refundable. Please refer to our Tenants Terms document for full reservation details.
Referencing Fee : £120.00 per applicant to be referenced
Guarantors : £160.00 per guarantor (Reference and Administration fee)
Agreement and TDS Fee : £160.00 per tenancy
Holding Fee: £250.00 per tenancy
The holding fee will be treated as a prepayment towards the first month's rent due. However this is non-refundable in the event that you fail referencing or decide not to proceed with the tenancy.
We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)(www.tenancydepositscheme.com) and your deposit will be protected by Colin Dean Residential in accordance with the rules of this scheme.
Your Landlord will pay for the cost of a professional Inventory for your protection and to prove the condition of the property at commencement of the Tenancy. You as the tenant will be liable to pay for a professional Check out report when you move out of the property.
You will be required to have a Contents Insurance policy to a minimum sum assured of £5000 for cover for all normal events and including cover if you accidentally damage the Landlords possession. You can use your preferred supplier or contact either Lettings Hub 0345 2410 768 or Endsleigh 0800 953 0489 who would love to provide a quotation.
Tenancy Renewal fees
Please note that should you decide to stay on in this property and renew or continue your contract, a Renewal Administration charge will apply which is currently £120.00 inc VAT.
We accept all major Debit and Credit Cards (Transaction charges will apply for Commercial Debit and any Credit Cards of 3% -inc VAT- of the transaction value).
Please note that if you do rent a property through us you may be charged fees in the following circumstances:
1. To reserve the property: A Holding Fee of One Weeks Rent whilst references checks are completed (which is a part prepayment of your first month's rent if the tenancy proceeds).
2. When you move in: A Deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent or you could opt to buy a No Deposit Guarantee (please see further details below)
3. If you are late in paying your rent: You may be charged interest on the rent outstanding if it is owed for more than 14 days. The rate of interest is 3% over the Bank of England base rate.
4. If you request to change some terms in your tenancy: We may charge you £50.00 to assist with this (or if more complicated sometimes a higher "reasonable amount" may be charged)
5. If you lose your keys or other security device: You may be charged to replace this or the locks at a reasonable charge incurred by the landlord
6. If you want to leave the tenancy early: You may be charged the remaining rent for the period of the tenancy contract and/ or fees for arranging the re-letting of the property.
Security Deposit. We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)(www.tenancydepositscheme.com) and your deposit (equivalent to 5 weeks rent) will be protected by us in accordance with the rules of this scheme.
No Deposit Guarantee. You may be able to buy a No Deposit Guarantee costing the equivalent of one weeks rent instead of putting up a traditional deposit of 5 weeks rent. This Guarantee assures the landlord that if you do not pay all your rent and/or leave the property in poor conditon and you refuse to pay to make good, the guarnatee company will settle the claim and pursue you for the costs involved.
Inventory Procedure. A professional Inventory to prove the condition of the property at commencement of the Tenancy, and a professional Check Out report when you move out of the property will be prepared at the Landlord's expense.
Contents Insurance for your protection. It is strongly recommended that you take out a Contents Insurance policy to protect you for theft, fire and flood damage to your posessions and also to include cover if you accidentally damage the Landlords possession. We are delighted to recommend our preferred supplier Goodlord ( 020 3198 2060 or www.goodlord.co) who would love to provide a quotation.
Please Note: We accept payment by all major Debit Cards or payments direct to our Bank Account. Unfortunately we are not able to accept payments by Cash or Credit Card.
Colin Dean Residential Limited are licensed members of ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a redress scheme run by The Property Ombudsmen Scheme (TPOS) www.tpos.co.uk
Colin Dean Residential Limited are members of a Client Money Protection Scheme operated by ARLA Propertymark www.arla.co.uk